Kip, Angie, Noah and Lily

Monday, April 12, 2010

Quick update - Monday, April 12th

Good Morning Hogan!
HOGAN DOMINY


We had a good visit with Dr. Morales today. Hogan's fever has come back down and the initial blood work looks good. Hogan isn't struggling to breathe nearly as much today as he was last night! We will get the results from his culture tomorrow. We continue to be thankful that Hogan fights through these battles. Thanks to those of you who have "friended" me through Facebook. It is easier to give quick updates on Facebook. I hope everyone has a great week. Thank you so much for the encouragement and prayers that have been sent. We can't thank you enough.

8 comments:

  1. Thanks for the update! Hogan continues to be in my thoughts and prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for all the updates!! Hogan is touching so many lives!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your family has been in my prayers since I heard of your story last week! Lifting up your little warrior!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for update! You're in my prayers...
    Go Hogan!!! :)
    Blessings in Christ,
    Charity
    http://www.charebear1010.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hogan, you continue to amaze all of us. Praying for a good night of rest to a very special little soul! God bless you, sweet boy! Sarah and Ron of Toccoa,

    ReplyDelete
  6. continuing to pray for ALL of your family (especially that sweet baby)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have been checking the facebook each chance I could get at school today. I am so glad he is breathing better. I will continue to pray hourly for you all!

    ReplyDelete
  8. We're praying for you, Hogan!! Keep fighting the good fight, and running the race!!! God sustains you...every breath you breathe, precious boy...

    In Christ Jesus, our Savior,
    ~ Jean Marie

    ReplyDelete