Kip, Angie, Noah and Lily

Friday, April 16, 2010

A little Miracle from God...

Hogan Sayer Dominy
Hogan loves his Mom!
My hero!

"For I know the plans I have for you," Says the Lord." They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope In those days when you pray, I will listen. "If you look for me in earnest, you will find me. Jeremiah 29:11-13

And we know that God causes everything to work together for the good of those who love God and are called according to his purpose for them. Romans 8:28

Have you never heard or understood? Don't you know that the Lord is the everlasting God, the Creator of all the earth? He never grows faint or weary. No one can measure the depths of his understanding. He gives power to those who are tired and worn out; he offers strength to the weak. Even youths will become exhausted, and young men will give up. But those who wait on the Lord will find new strength. They will fly high on wings like eagles. They will run and not grow weary. They will walk and not faint. Isaiah 40:28-31


Dr. Hogan,

I am so happy to be sitting here with you only a few hours before we will celebrate your 2 week birthday! I know you have had a roller coaster ride over the past couple of weeks but we are so glad that you keep fighting to live. God continues to use your little body in such a miraculous way. I am so proud of you. I tell your brother, sister and your mom how proud of them I am too. God has blessed me so much. I am so thankful.

I am so happy that you had such a good morning and afternoon today! I know things got a little crazy for you tonight and you got to take some new medicine to calm your heart problems but I am so thankful that your body seems to be tolerating the medicine and it seems to be working. I was so happy that I got to hold you late tonight too! Your mom went home tonight to be with Noah and Lily but she has been checking on your very often. She is such an amazing woman. I know you are so proud of her.

I almost forgot to let you know that Ms. Teresa sent us your "coming into our world" video today!!!! I wanted to share it with you and all of your blog followers! Click on the link below:


You are a special baby.

It is late as I type this letter to you and I am not sure I know just what to say to you tonight. I have been praying so hard for you and I have also been busy thanking God for you and your friends. Hogan, you have some incredible friends that follow your blog and that have become my friend on facebook so that they can follow your story. God has gifted you with an amazing strength. It makes me feel good to hear the nurses talk about how impressed that they are with the strength that you have shown on your journey. Thanks for being so tough. Thank you for showing me how to love. Thanks for showing me how to show compassion. Thank you for showing me how to enjoy the simple things in life! The only thing you are looking for in life is a little oxygen to breathe and for someone to love on you. Thank you God for using Hogan to make me a better man. Hogan, thank you for being so easy to love.

I love you.









19 comments:

  1. That video is the most beautiful thing I've ever seen. I cried when I saw the delivery pictures and throughout the rest of the video, and could practically feel the emotion in the delivery room as y'all saw he was alive! What a blessing. Love y'all! Russ, Shelley, and Carleigh

    ReplyDelete
  2. The video is just beautiful. Your family is amazing. I love seeing pictures of Hogan with his mama (she is BEAUTIFUL). You can just see how much you both love him. Hogan keep fighting the good fight God isnt done with you just yet!
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwwww, hey Hogan its me Gavin im the kid that named my eagle webkinz after you because they are strong and brave just like you. I loved the video it made me cry... :'( but hang in there Hogan.. :)also my mom said i could get up every morning and do this

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome video!!! NOTHING compares to the miracle of birth. It is one of those events that you just have to say, "it's a God thing". We hope & pray that Hogan's 2 week birthday is uneventful & just a great day celebrating life & God's goodness. May God's blessings be with you all today. Ron & Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  5. Praying for Hogan and all of your sweet family! Thankful to God the Father that He is upholding you with His Mighty Arms of love! We've been praying for you since our family in Dublin told us about Hogan! What an impact a tiny life has had on the kingdom of God!
    Lisa and Bryan Miller

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, my goodness! That was a beautiful video. We are so thankful for your willingness to share your journey with everyone. What a blessing Hogan and the entire family are to the world! We continue to pray for God's grace to be upon you. Happy 2 week birthday, Sweet Hogan!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kip thank you for sharing the video. What a beautiful way to capture Hogan entering this world. Praying for Hogan!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am truly speechless. Thank you for allowing
    all of us to be a part of such an amazing day
    and the journey of Hogan's beautiful life. I
    Pray that your family has a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! What an amazing video and family. God could not have picked better parents for Hogan! You two are truly amazing. The video brought tears to my eyes. May God Bless you and your family!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am praying for sweet precious Hogan and your entire family! What an inspiration he is!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Kip and Angie,
    Thanks for sharing that video with me. It is the most precious thing that I have ever seen. God has blessed yall with the most precious little boy in the world.
    I love you all and I am praying, believing and expecting more miracles.
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am a total stranger who happened upon this blog, but ever since your little man was born, I have been drawn to pray for him morning and night. What a true blessing from such an amazing God! Thankyou for being so willing to share your stories. I'll continue to pray for strength for Hogan and that Gods hands will protect and guide you all knowing that HE is in control! Julie

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am a friend of Jamie and have been following Hogan's journey since the beginning. I am still crying from watching his birth video. Teresa does such an amazing job showing the emotion of birth. We are so proud that Hogan has made it to his 2 week birthday. What a strong little man! He is touching so many lives that do not even know your family. A true testimony to God's amazing grace. We continue to pray everyday for your family. Love, Laura Strickland

    ReplyDelete
  14. Kip, I do not even have words to express how beautiful the video is. Ya'll are an amazing family, and Hogan has an amazing story. Thank you so much for sharing this with us, and thank you for allowing so many people to see the love of God through your son. We are praying for ya'll every day!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you for allowing strangers to be part of this journey with you. I am a more faithful Christian because of Hogan....please tell him how blessed I feel to know all about him!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Happy Birthday Hogan! I loved your video keep hanging in there. Love Anna

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow! The video was amazing... We serve an awesome God who will not fail you in time of need! I am praying for Hogan and I want to thank you for sharing his life with all of us. I pray for your strength. I know that so many people love your family and united we can do so much with prayer!

    ReplyDelete
  18. That video is the most beautiful thing I have ever seen. Praise God for sending you such a blessing! You have an amazing family! What a precious gift Hogan is!
    Morgan Barry

    ReplyDelete